Address: At The Logan Hotel (One Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103)
Be a part of our guests and get to know the innovative projects being developed in Brazil. Opportunities will be addressed regarding Foreign Investments, as well as international partnerships for the co-development of new drugs from local biodiversity and the synchrotron light project initiated in the country.
8:00 - 8:20
Fabio Bussinger, Chairman of the Farma Institute of Organizational Governance (IFGO)
8:20 - 9:40
Brazilian Biodiversity: Opportunities in the Development of New Molecules
• Igor Calvet, Secretary of Development and Industrial Competitiveness from the Ministry of Finance
• Hanna Tatarchenko, Foreign Direct Investment Department from ApexBrasil
• Dr. Eduardo Pagani, Drug Development Manager at LNBio
• Stephani Saverio, Head of Innovation & Business Development at Aché
• Moderator: Sthefan Ferrari Negraes, Legal Director HGSM Consulting
9:40 - 10:00
It will be a pleasure to have you with us!
More information: Carolina Sellani | email@example.com